Thanks, Paul!

I did notice the slight tilt when I was processing but I decided to leave it.
Most of the buildings in Kensington are old (by Toronto standards) and the
neighbourhood is populated by non-conformists, punks, neo-hippies and the like.
Some of buildings are actually a bit tilted.

The tilt was purposely left alone in this photo. Whether it would be better
straightened or not is up to the viewer but it's there quite purposely.

Thanks for the comment!

Cheers,

frank