Many of you have photographer's portfolio websites or use an online
site for the same purpose. I thought I would draw your attention to an
article about that subject and a few of the comments posted, which
proved (rather than the norm) to be surprisingly useful. First, here
is the article listing 6 of the usual suspects:
http://petapixel.com/2015/07/10/6-top-online-photography-portfolio-hosting-options/

The informative part (for me) was the comments!

I had never heard of Koken but it looks intriguing to me.
http://koken.me
It is free (with some premium themes and plugins). It  is built for
Lightroom integration, which may make it of special interest to some.
As luck would have it, on July 9th, the developers are essentially
putting it on "the block". I'm guessing that whoever buys it will want
to further monitize it, so I've downloaded the installer now so that
I've got the most mature free version, regardless of what happens
going forward.

Those who like Wordpress should check out the Photocrati template. It
is not free, but incorporates a built-in shopping cart for those who
wish to sell images online.
http://www.photocrati.com/
I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I administer and design
web sites for my employer's many varied businesses. Some of the sites
are based on Wordpress, which has become something like 20% of all
internet sites. It was a royal PITA to stay on top of (and a constant
target of hackers) until I "discovered" the Wordfence plugin (which is
a godsend). If you work with Wordpress, make that the first plugin you
install and configure with a new installation.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.