I came across this one from last winter, taken with phone cam, that I never
posted.

I was one heck of a cold day due to the north wind. A few days prior most of
that water was ice but I guess the wind (coming from behind me, from land) blew
it all into open water. The usual mist rising from open water into cold air was
also being blown away from me. But since the wind was ~not~ coming off the lake
there were no breaking waves, just lots of ripples on the surface. I guess they
must have had big ones due south, on the American side.

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/07/north-wind.html?m=1

Cool thing about the lake is that it constantly changes; it's never the same
twice.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

Cheers,

frank