Thanks, Bruce, Jack, Rick, Frank and Paul.

Frank, this artist was in a small cafe in the Ginza section of Tokyo.
It was entirely unexpected.  Like you, I avoid the word "barista"
almost as much as I avoid Starbucks.

I noted with delight that coffee is overtaking tea in Japan,
especially among younger people.  Along with Russia and Ireland, China
remains solidly in the ranks of the countries where tea dominates over
coffee.
Dan Matyola