Thanks everyone! That means you, Frank, Dan, Alan, Marco, Dave, Jack and Mark - and future participants.

This was shot with the settings TAV 1/250 f5.6 on the K-5 .. the system gave me 3200 for the ISO.

FOr ages I've been shooting digital with aperture at 5.6 or 6.3 and ISO 400 (as if I were using my old lx and trix) But remembering that with the LX I set the shutter speed to 1/250 and the ap to f8 and bracket the aperture quickly if needed - or slowly if I had the luxury of time, I thought I'd try the TAV mode.

I cropped this shot a little but not a lot. Getting the rain streaky like that was pure luck - I would have thought 1/250th was to fast to produce that - I was mainly on to the juextaposition of the blue people and the pink drugs & rocker.

anyway - happy you guys liked it

ann