Ok - I can look now... I'm finished eating dinner  :-)

and it does look lovely -- - but when you first posted I was so hungry and have sworn off bread for a few days and sweets for
at least another two weeks.

I'd take really good bread with butter over any kind of sweet or meat if someone said I could only eat one of those things.

ann