Yeah - I think that is the best of them, too, Frank. the positioning and the water being more saturated with color
instead of so gray as in the others...

ann

On 7/22/2015 10:03 PM, frank theriault wrote:
Okay, not the last ~ever~ but the last from Sunday's shoot. I think
this is my favourite because it's earlier, before the skies got really
dark - the aperture was a bit smaller so both grebes are fairly well
focused (by my standards, anyway):

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/07/the-final-grebe-shot.html

Let me know what you think. Comments always welcome. Hope you enjoy.