On 7/23/2015 1:06 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Bob Sullivan wrote:

speaking of obscure language questions...

As my sons were growing up, we wondered what happened to Frigerators.
We knew about re-frigerators, but where were the originals?
A big landfill somewhere?
When the milk gets warm and you put it back in the refrigerator, whats
happening?
You replacing the original frigeration it had before breakfast?

And Be'Jesus.
If you can scare the Be'Jesus out of somebody, where does it go?
How is it replenished?
How do you know if you have enough?
Hmm. You sound a bit gruntled (the opposite of disgruntled).
But don't worry about me. I'm off to find the ineffable and determine
if it can, in fact, be effed.

That brings up a story, best left unsaid.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen