The cat probably doesn't care what the dog thinks ... about anything.

On 7/24/2015 10:34 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:
And what does the dog think about that?

:-)
ann

On 7/24/2015 8:56 AM, Mark C wrote:
In the doghouse and loving every minute of it....

Cat Content Advisory:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/in-the-dog-house

C&C welcome.

K5 and DFA 17-70. There is no good angle on the igloo from outside so
I pulled up a screen and shot from a window in the house. I've gone
back to using the K5 at times when the K3 is setup for macro stuff.

Mark

---