In a message dated 25/04/02 13:54:15 GMT Daylight Time, Mishka writes:

<< Anyone heard of Nikon to PK lens adapters out there? I would buy one in a
 heartbeat... >>

Never seen - hence this. Once had a Nikon lens to Canon FD body adapter -
this works because the  throat of FD bodies is larger than the F mount. Used
to rent that 200mm F2 from Leeds Hire for indoor sports jobs. Those go for a
small fortune. I guess that there would have to be either a teleconverter or
extension tube involved with Nikon lens - PK body. Having the AF1.7x Adapter
makes everything a whole lot more feasible - or does it?

BTW, I posted the drawings for this idea to myself by Royal Mail Special
Delivery yesterday :)

Kind regards

Peter