Thanks. I've been wondering about shutter activations. This shot is 232 activations but the whole session with the cicada was 328 exposures. Setting things up, starting on stacks that don't work out, etc add even more. I checked today and found that the camera is just over 52,000 shutter actuations. Digging through files I was able to get a baseline from December 19, 2014 and that was just over 17,000 actuations.

I hope that the shutter is indeed as robust as claimed!

Mark