That's why it's recommended you hang the traps up in your neighbor's trees.

On 8/3/2015 9:55 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I believe you mentioned that you are using traps. In my experience
traps make the situation worse. They have an attractant inside, so
they lure bugs to your property. Many will ignore the trap and eat
your flowers.

Paul via phone

On Aug 3, 2015, at 9:38 PM, Daniel J. Matyola