Or take up playing guitar so he can have TWO things his wife/girl-friend
can nag him about wasting money on.

On 8/5/2015 11:54 AM, Donald Guthrie wrote:
Not that's there's anything wrong with that. But maybe he needs a hobby
you know like photography.

On 8/5/15 10:16 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 5
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 22:18:43 -0400
From: frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Matchie-Matchie

My partner Judy uses that term when clothes match "too much". I'm a
guy and matching is easy so I'm too "matchie-matchie". She prefers
contrast and being eclectic.

Well, this guy (it has to be a guy...) is taking coordinated colour
schemes to extremes:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/08/matchie-matchie.html

Although I personally think it's pretty cool. But then I'm a guy...

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

cheers,

frank