..I've already decided I'm asleep and will continue to dream of butterflies.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John" <sesso...@earthlink.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:12:47 PM
Subject: Re: CQ

If you're in one of those surrealistic states where you can't tell
whether you're awake or dreaming, try to look at your watch.

If you can see the watch & tell the time, you're awake.

If you can't see the watch you're dreaming. Even if you "wake up" you
may still be dreaming, so check your watch again.