I quess the 'being in the right place' syndrome was
taking the "Sparkys day at the Farm"(Pug submission
last May or June)
After the foal had been born the 3 dogs came out to the
paddock with their owners and the new dog,Sparky,i think
just wanted to see who the new kid was and play.I just
had a funny feeling something was going to happen to the
dog so i just kept the camera pointed at him,then boom,
run sparky run.
This picture has won a ribbon at the fair and everyone
who see's it has a big howl over it.
This is my one and so far only Serendipity shot.

Dave

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj