I'm sure Bob Weir is Grateful you think so.

On 8/8/2015 9:17 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
Thanks, Bob. The weir is beautiful.

On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulteney_Bridge

On 8 Aug 2015, at 13:31, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Eric. Both of those are in Bath.

On Aug 8, 2015, at 8:03 AM, Eric Weir wrote:

On Jul 20, 2015, at 8:11 PM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:

In London, but not in The City:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18057090&size=lg

Continuing to check out your London street scenes, Rick. As before, all lovely.
I especially loved “Night on the River.” Curious about the Weir. Where is it
located?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"You keep on learning and learning, and pretty soon
you learn something no one has learned before."

- Richard Feynman

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA