You mean you had to pay for the app?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Knarf
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:28 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Flickr Are Sneaky Bastards

Sorry for the vulgarity but that just shows how angry I am. I'm cussin' mad!

I haven't commented on any Flickr images for a while because they're all horribly fuzzy on my Android. When I'm on a computer they're fine, but unviewable on my 'droid. I think I whined about it on this list at least once.

Every time I looked, Flickr asked me if I wanted to download their app. I declined because, well, I just don't freaking want their app.

However I really wanted to get a good look at Darren's cloud piccie so I relented and downloaded the Flickr app tonight. Guess what:

Beautiful, clear photos on my phone.

Sleazy buggers. I almost feel like uninstalling it just because of their creepy marketing scheme. Almost.

I won't, but only so I can view those PDMLers who use it to show their fine work. But I view it on Flickr under protest against all that's evil about capitalism.

Thanks for listening. Rant over. Have a lovely evening.

Cheers,

frank

---