Funny _ I read her gesture as sarcasm- thought she was mocking you, although without much hostility.

ann

On 7/29/2015 10:25 PM, Knarf wrote:
I wanted more separation, too. But I had a brief second to capture her gesture,
and they were where they were.

I had lots of separation a few seconds before but there wasn't much interesting
happening.

Thanks for your comments and thanks for looking!

Cheers,

frank