OF course you know I love that
ann

On 8/6/2015 10:19 PM, Knarf wrote:
Thanks, Paul!

Cheers,

frank

On 6 August, 2015 1:01:31 AM EDT, Paul <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ha!!  Good catch

-p

On 8/5/2015 9:01 PM, frank theriault wrote:
When we wash the floors, that beige carpeted thing goes up on the
couch so we can clean under it. The hole must be facing upwards so
our
elder kitty, Cinza, can climb in and then pop her head up,
gopher-style:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/08/playing-gopher.html

She does it every time. Within about 30 seconds of the kittie condo
going up on the couch, there she is, climbing into it, only to
immediately turn around inside and pop her head up.

Every time.

I think it's hilarious but apparently she didn't think me taking her
photo was such a laugh...

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

cheers,

frank