On 10/8/15, David J Brooks, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I made a small, yes Cotty a small gallery of my recent jays in flight shots.
>
>http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2015-jays1/album/index.html
>
>I know a few should be cropped but these are for your viewing pleasure
>as is.:-)

You call that small!

The fence really bugs me man. If the camera was a couple more feet away
from the ground you'd have grass as the back drop. Maybe shoot wide open
to soften it up a bit? Their actual movement is crystal sharp so that's
nailed. I like the interaction when there's 2 or more birds in the frame.

Ditch yer recliner for a bar stool!!

--

Cheers,
  Cotty