On 8/11/2015 5:56 PM, mike wilson wrote:
On 11 August 2015 at 21:15, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
On 11 Aug 2015, at 21:07, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

On 11 August 2015 at 19:59, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
On 11 Aug 2015, at 17:43, Knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

No. In fact I had no idea that Frank N. Furter was a Rocky Horror thing. I mean
I knew I'd pilfered it but I didn't know from where.  ;-)

I believe that I'm the only person I've ever met who's seen neither the movie
nor the stage show.

I haven't seen either of them. I haven't seen Star Wars either, not all the way
through.

While we're in confession mode: I've never seen a Bond film all the way through.

He wins, and gets the girl

Undershtandable, in the case of Connery.  The others, less so.

I do kind of like the latest guy.