And money - you've got to buy a 600mm f/2.8 lens (or at a pinch we'll
let you off the hook with an f/4 version)

FWIW - I'm not aware of any f2.8 600mm prime lens, by any manufacturer. My 600mm f4.0 already weighs too much - would need a small truck to cart around something like that.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv>
Subject: Re: Geso, jays in flight

On 12/8/15, David J Brooks, discombobulated, unleashed:

Yes i am.:-)
At 2.8 or even 3.2 i'll have to play around with a pre focus point, as
they come in from a bit of an angle to my right, thus the higher ap
values like 5.6 and 6.3 to give my more in focus area but a poor back
drop. Practice, we talking about practice here.
Dave

And money - you've got to buy a 600mm f/2.8 lens (or at a pinch we'll
let you off the hook with an f/4 version)

:-D

--

Cheers,
 Cotty