> On Aug 14, 2015, at 8:10 AM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> So it seems the only way to get back to square one with the Christmas album
> is to go ahead and delete all the photos in the upload album and then
> re-upload the 12 edited copies from Lightroom. A lot of trouble that I should
> not have been put through.

Well, not exactly a false alarm, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
After deleting all the photos in the photo album—deleting them from Flickr, not
just the album—I found that the 12 images uploaded back in December are still
there.

I don’t know how to explain this. Obviously the edited copies uploaded in
December were not overwritten when the unedited copies were uploaded by the
app. Which seem contrary to Flickr’s policy otherwise.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“...we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness..."

- David Whyte