Thanks all.

I have tried in the past to make the slab more forestry, with adding
some small twigs and branches, but it seems to frighten them away and
they dont come for the food. Lasse over on FB commented i should add
more of the table not less like i did here (its a crop anyway so i can
add).

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.