Yes, I also think so. No street, no shows (concerts, dance and the like)... my photography is not there.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Mark Roberts
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:28 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: RICOH and PENTAX Survey

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

I received this from RICOH a few minutes ago

I think every member of the PDML should fill out the survey:

http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1a5ea189236f5a8427a9c85e9&id=a55e90809c&e=f74381a17a

Looks like that survey was put together by someone who doesn't know
much about photography. Look at the categories for the kind of
photography you do. No listing at all for Street Photography? (Street
Photography isn't my cup of tea but it's certainly a popular style of
shooting.)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.