In late 1950's and early 60's - of course I loved it - I was in the theatre..and then it was a magical placeto me..
But later it became downright terrifying... 70's and 80's..

Now it is just annoying: - another over-crowded, noisy, glitzy place to avoid. Not at all an "intellectual" thing for me... it has returned to being
scary, too... in some ways.

Personally, I rather like Las Vegas - but the real townand area, not so much "the Strip" which is not Las Vegas at all, techinically

ann