Hi!

Two lenses today:

* Sigma EX 24-60/2.8 - if you're planning on getting yourself a FF Pentax - it may be a very good "kit" lens. It includes pouch, a hood, both caps, and a protective filter. All in good shape. Asking USD 300 which includes EMS shipping to you and of course PayPal fees are on me. I think I have dialed in some minor focus correction for this lens in my K-5. It is just a tad glowing wide open, but tightens up very quickly with nice OOF rendering and proper sharpness across the frame. I should say that I cannot possibly know how it would perform on a bigger sensor. I am of course referring to K-5 and such.

* Sigma 17-70/2.8-4.5 - the is the first (screw-driven AF version of this lens). Bought from KEH. There is one small point where the EX barrel coating is peeling off. Sometimes, rarely, but still, the lens would stop reporting its focal length to my K-5. Light twist of the lens as if re-mounting it always solves this. The lens is otherwise sound and in good shape. It has been my standard zoom for quite some time. I've decided to upgrade to modern Sigma 17-70/2.8-4.0 C(ontemporary). Asking USD 200 including EMS shipping and PayPal fees.

Naturally, if you buy both, I'll combine shipping accordingly.

Thanks.
Boris