If you are tray developing them it should only take 46 minutes to develop
6-8 sheets shuffling them together in the trays.

1. Slide the first sheet into the developer emulsion side down move it
around enough to dislodge any bubbles.
2. Side the next sheet under it emulsion side down moving it around enough
to dislodge any bubbles.
3. Repeat 2 until all sheets are in the developer.
4. Move the top sheet to the bottom.
5. Repeat 4 until the first sheet is on top again.
6. Wait one minute.
7. goto 4. repeat until sheet one has been in the developer the proper time.
8. Shuffle the sheets into the stop bath
9 Shuffle the sheets into the fix
10 Shuffle the sheet in the fix as you did in the developer.
11. When fix is complete shuffle the sheets into the rinse.
12. Wash as usual

Hey, that is a 12 step program for sheet film, cool.

Ciao,
Graywolf
http://pages.prodigy.net/graywolfphoto