Bulent Celasun wrote:
Quoting (partly) from Dan:
I envy not only the quality of your images but the
looks of your backyard :)

There are some downsides to living in the Temple of deferred maintenance, aka the Winchester Mystery shack, but it's kind of nice having a dance floor next to a redwood grove that overlooks the river.

Admittedly, many of those photos were taken up to 100m from my back yard.

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/bulentcelasun

I tried sending this an hour or so ago, but see no evidence either in my
inbox or my sent folder of it.

Here's my August "best of" set.  Meteors, cars and my back yard:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157656726691360/

Here are a couple sets (should be visible even without a facebook account)
of me having the sort of fun I haven't had in far too long.

Last Thursday near Willows California:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153677957779673.1073742073.653299672&type=1&l=98a25ac106

Last Sunday near Monterey:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153686751424673.1073742077.653299672&type=1&l=aec62f5eb8