Well, Brian should be padding around in his jammies and slippers and
sipping his first cup of morning coffee about now. (Do Aussies drink
coffee or are they tea drinkers like in England?)

No pressure, Brian. We'll patiently tap our fingers on our desks and
await the year's Most Anticipated PUG!
:)
:)
:)

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.