Mark Roberts Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:46:11 -0700 wrote:

Bob W-PDML wrote:

On 4 Sep 2015, at 19:32, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 4 Sep 2015, at 17:39, Toine<to...@repiuk.nl>  wrote:
ROFL!

It does sound as though they were rolling on the floor, but I don't think
they were laughing.

Anyway, I've added that to my wish list, and I'm looking forward to
Christmas. I wonder which I'll enjoy most, the gummy bears or the anvil
(with free shipping!).

http://www.amazon.com/Ridgid-68622-Model-4-Inch-Forged/dp/B0015BC3GC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1441389774&sr=8-3&keywords=Anvil

(Although I'm slightly disappointed that the anvil is forged - I'd prefer
an original - but at least they're honest!)

Fortunately, my anvil didn't set me back nearly that much. However it was
used and I needed to do a bit of repair work on it, building back the
corners with an arc welder then grinding them square.

Apart from my basic hammer, I was able to make several of my other tools in
the blacksmithing class I took.  Lots of fun.

You'd have been a figure of mystery and wonder in the late Neolithic.

Larry's a figure of mystery and wonder now.
;-)

He is well preserved!
:-)