Bob, I wonder how you determined that from this photo?
Based on the length of his hands? ;-)
Or did you mean "he is tall", "he stands tall", or "he stands high"?

From the brief description of the destinations, - I am sure Stef is having
great time.
The photo and its title reminded me of this:
https://youtu.be/XrCtc6DJ-EY?t=1m29s

As for what's on the photo, - I've always been disappointed by how ugly those barriers are on the top of the ESB. While you can work around them if you are after city views, they are impossible to avoid if you are photographing somebody standing there, as in a selfie.
It would've been a more terrific view without them.

I understand the security concerns and the fact they retrofitted these barriers, but still, it could've been done in a more elegant way. I do not remember such an ugly fence on top of any tall building I've been too.

Cheers,

Igor