Thanks, Bulent!

I have been pursuing this project on and off for over a decade, and since I started it with film I'm continuing it with film. I find that the woods in broad daylight have that dreamy quality at times. In the summertime the woods are just shades of black, white and green - easily transcribed to B&W film - so I lean towards that and develop myself. I have also used a XI green filter with good result with mono film.

I don't know about color negative film. I shoot a good bit of it in the fall in the 6x7 but just do straight exposures, no pushing or pulling. At that time of year I am more interested in capturing the colors in the the scene. In the summer it is more about the tonality as the color is all just green.

For me it is very much about the journey and not about the destination - or maybe to say, about the process and not the results. I find learning - speculation, experimentation, affirmation of expectations or utter total surprises - to be pleasurable, regardless of the result.

Mark