I knew that!(strike-out vs strike)  duh.. but my fingers didn't. ..

I was about to write a correctionwhen I saw you had explained in the K titled thread :-)

didn't know all the other stuff you elaborated on...

Used to watch games on TV when it got down to the playoffs . and I did see the Cubs play in 1945(! yes) in Wrigley field - however
not in the World Series games..

I did find it a bit distressing the first time I saw fans in the stands hold up the K banners when it got to the max number within an inning
for un-baseball related reasons!

ann