That's a nice capture- and I love those guys - great that you got them together
I think it would be really good if you reduced the brightness a bit..

NEver got a decent shot of them myself, though saw them a few times... the best was on Cape Breton. a bush with lots of berries was filled with almost as many waxwings - of course it was too dark to photoand back in the day when I had a good camera but no flash
at all.

ann