Lots of others sawit and I have my landing page open...

I will say that friends of mine in Toronto were unable to see anything on smugmug except a blank page.. this only happened a few months ago..not just my stuff, but another page - but it didn't say "gallery is empty"... just didn't display photos. Someone else here in the last few months had a problem but switched browser and computer and it was fine...

And you've never had problems before -- that sucks...

I guess try again later ? switch browsers? I think it doesn't like explorer.

perhaps try my landing page and use the search box typing in "shadowplay" ?

annsan.smugmug.com

odd

ann