Both are excellent - great graphics in the first and excellent mod in the second. Apparently not a crowded train....

On 9/13/2015 2:40 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
I had to take the last train out of New Haven CT a couple of nights ago, and decided to make a photographic virtue out of necessity.

It seems that Con Rail is now using old New York New Haven and Hartford Diesels, well at least engines painted to resemble them on their fully electrified line...

Here's a detail from an engine that wouldn't have been out of place running on this line in the mid 60's when the NY, NH & H was still an independent Railroad.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20newhaven.html.

Then there are the car interiors which while pretty modern looking have a decidedly "down at the heels" look and feel about them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20lasttrain.html

I rendered both to look like classic Tri-X, {"Last Train", with a Green Filter), mostly to to reflect that bygone era, which isn't so bygone now that I think about it.

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/smc Pentax FA 43mm Limited.

As usual, comments are welcome, but may be totally ignored.

---