Hi Eric,
When you say " I sign out of my usual account, sign into the other
account, and try uploading from it. The photos go to my usual
account."
can you explain? Do you have two different Flickr accounts?

If so, Flickr uses a Yahoo log-in, so I'm guessing you have two
separate Yahoo log-ins, as well. They would presumably have different
usernames. If it is automatically logging you into the wrong account,
I'm guessing you would just need to click "Logout" on Flickr and
log-in with the other accounts credentials.

Hope this helps.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.