Thanks Dave.

Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: David J Brooks
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 4:26 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: NSFW - Lost Dreams, Found Dreams

Great work there

Dave

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Dario Bonazza
<dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:
Hello all,

Last week, my performance (actually, mainly Giulia's performance) went very
well, and now my photo exhibit will be over soon.
It's been fun and I do hope I'll have a video to show you all rather soon.
In the mean time, here is the catalog of the photo:
www.dariobonazza.com/spsr/SPSR.pdf

Comments welcome.

Cheers,

Dario