Cool!

On 9/19/2015 7:03 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
It bein' talk like a Pirite day, an' all, I reckoned I'd post, some Pirite related image, but I were fresh out.

Ye'll just haf to make do with a shot from a few yars past.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20gunnerseyeview.html

Note: This is kind of a mix and match rendering, the original PEF rendering to a Tiff using PDCU, which in my eye, really does do the best job rendering *ist D family PEF files. Initial sharping and tone shaping in Photoshop, then DXO Filmpack 3.0 plugin to convert to B&W with the enhanced tones, (DXO tends to up the contrast, a bit too much for some images, when using their B&W Film filters), green filter, and added a Tri-X grain, back to Photoshop to resize, for web and add a copyright notice.

Equipment:  Pentax *ist-Ds w/smc Pentax Fisheye 17mm f4.0.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

---