Nice capture.

On 9/21/2015 10:08 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
This was the only Monarch Butterfly that I've seen this fall. It could be because I didn't go looking till after the peak of their fall migration. But I've heard rumors that it was a disappointing season all round.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20lonelymonarch.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/vmc Vivitar S1 70-210mm f2.8~4.0 (Komine)

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

---