Interesting. I can't see a rational explanation for that UNLESS Amazon
is now SELLING product placement in "Recommended" based on keywords in
your search/viewing history. If Canon is paying the most for those
keywords, they may get "inexplicable" representation in your search
results.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.