Hey Frank ... that's neat.  Seems like you're getting all sorts of "new"
gear these days, and most at pretty good prices.  Perhaps I should hire
you on as my purchasing agent <g>

BTW, I first read the description as the Sigma 50~500 lens.  Mount that
puppy on your helmet and zoom through Toronto traffic on your Schwinn,
and you've got it made.

IAC, it seems that you're having fun <smile>.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]