If you can't figure out where Pentax's warranty repair center is, I'd
also recommend Peachtree Camera Repair in Marietta, GA.

http://www.peachtreecamerarepair.com/

He was the second guy who tried to fix my Tokina 28-70 f/2.8 ATX Pro, and
although he was ultimately unable to do so, he did show me exactly what
was wrong with it & what (unavailable) part would be needed for the repair.

There's also a guy in Knoxville who does Pentax stuff:

http://www.pentaxs.com/

He was the first guy who tried to repair my Tokina 28-70.

Nothing wrong with either of their work, the Tokina is just so old you
can't get the part that needs to be replaced.