Shot this snapshot today out my car window:

http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/bluecross.jpg

Used the newly acquired Vivitar Series 1
28mm F1.9 and Kodak Royal Gold 100 film.
1/250 @ F9.5 guesstimated exposure ( a damn good
guess too I might add).

While I had already proved the lens was incredibly sharp
with B&W, this shot proves the color saturation
and rendition is also first class. I tweeked the
contrast and level but the saturation is as scanned.
Maybe the film is super saturated?

Anyone else using this film???

 First time I
tried this combination but I like what I see.
Geometric distortion is almost non-existant too.
I dont think I'll be shooting with the SMCT 28 3.5
any more. Overall excellent lens and highly recommended.
Especially at the price. I only paid $99 for it in M42.
Not sure if it was ever available in K mount.
JCO