For any of you who are doing film photography.. this is my ebay listing (note bene - for youse guys - there isnolower limit on the best offer, so don't make an offer unless you want it as it won't bounce back at you if you say too little. :-)

small stainless steel developing tank with 2 35mm reels

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201437872245?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
-----
two packs of ink-press lustre 4 x 6 paper - unopened

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191687684818?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

p.s. to that one - if it is one of you that wins the inkpress I'll include the rest of the opened pack I didnt use.
-------
and.... not camera equipment in the strictest sense, but something for those who like birdies and aspire to getting close shotsof dickey birds

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191704127283?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ann