I was partly responsible for a meet and greet that happened last week
at the friendly nearby studio that I rent now and then for projects.
One of the busiest glamour and fashion photographers in the area had
expressed an interest in seeing my 645Z and we'd talked about meeting
up at the studio one day. So by the time it happened, it had became a
party event complete with a couple dozen photographers, models, hair
and makeup artists and stylists. There was beer, pizza, middle eastern
snacks, and cake.

And of course, when you have photographers and models, what else? You shoot.

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/image/130498399447

Now, I had waited quite a while for a turn, and this model had been
enthusiastically jumping in and out of outfits for at least two hours,
so by this time we were both not bringing our A-games. But I turned
the light (Speedotron pack/head and 24" beauty dish) toward my giant
chalkboard wall (I painted this on one wall for an on-going project)
and got her to interact with it. I managed a few decent shots before
she begged-off for some food.

645Z, DFA645 55mm, f:9, 125th sec, 100 ISO

Comments welcome.

--
-bmw