V1 and V7 are my favorites.
I am sure 4x5 of the shed will be great...

Your gallery name is misspelled, by the way.
And I wished seeing the images a bit larger.
Though, I probably understand your concern...

Anyway, beautiful weekend, beautiful gallery.

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/