I like your vote John - except for "beyond reach" because ..well, you know :-)

ann

On 10/8/2015 7:45 PM, John wrote:
My vote:

* Golden Hour
* In Silhouette
* A Fork in the Road
* Beyond Reach
* Black and white
* Iconic Places
* Hands
* History
* Reflection
* Rush Hour
* Tranquillity
* Up

Whatever is finally settled upon, I'll give it a go. Not that I expect
I'll be any more able to get my act together in 2016 than I am in 2015.