Here in the other hemisphere, we are also looking at high temperatures
in October. Record highs on Sunday:

The average date for a first frost here (Grand Island, NE) is Sept.
26th. In fact, the lowest low temperature reached in September here
this year was 47 F (8.3 C). Sunday will be over 1/3 of the way through
October and the high temp is predicted to be 90-95 F (32.2-35 C) which
would set All Time Records and the lows at night are predicted to be
57 F (13.9 C).

We have a saying in Nebraska that "if you don't like the weather, just
wait an hour" so things can change quickly, but it is looking possible
that we won't see a frost until October is over with.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.